BOSaNOVA iSeries Operations Consoles Deliver Predictable Reliability
Experience the reliability of your old twinax console with the added comfort, features, and
functions of today's technology!
BOSaNOVA Operations Consoles provide reliable local and remote access to your iSeries. Experience the reliability of your old Twinax console with the added features and functions of today’s technology. The BOSaNOVA Operations Consoles work in restricted mode as you would expect, enabling full management of the iSeries.
Use VNC or RDP to remotely access your iSeries; check system messages, check system status, access the iSeries remote control panel, initiate backups from home. Access multiple BOSaNOVA Consoles on the same PC for control of multiple iSeries.
The BOSaNOVA iSeries Operations Console is based on our award-winning 7116 thin client.
View brochure (pdf)
- 1.5GHz VIA C3 Processor
- PS2 mouse and keyboard ports
- 2 serial ports
- 1 parallel port
- PCI and PCMCIA Expansion
- 4 x USB 2
- Audio in/out
- DVI Video
- Optical mouse
- 122-key keyboard support
- Three year advance exchange warranty, priority tech support, software upgrades
Twinax Operations Console
- BOSaNOVA Plus
5250 Emulation for local iSeries access.
- VNC (Virtual Network Computing)
- provides desktop sharing to remotely connect and control your iSeries console(s).
- RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol)
- provides remote display and input over the network.
Ethernet/Serial Operations Console
Access - IBM’s 5250 emulation suite for access to your iSeries
- Operations Console (Ops Con)
- allows you to use a local or remote PC to access and control your iSeries console and iSeries Remote Control Panel.
- iSeries Navigator (Operations Navigator)
- is the graphical user interface for managing and administering your iSeries from a Windows desktop.
Contact us at
for a free 30-day trial
For more information please contact us at 800-866-6267 or email@example.com