|122 Key Keyboard
Driverless PC/5250 122-key Keyboard from BOSaNOVA for IBM AS400 and iSeries Client Access
The BOSaNOVA PC/5250 122-key keyboard can be used with any PC or Thin Client connected via Microsoft Windows Terminal Server or Citrix. It is driverless, enabling it to be integrated smoothly in all operating systems. As a result, organizations can look forward to regaining the benefits of true terminal-style productivity.
A typical PC keyboard has only 101 keys (104 keys on a Windows keyboard), in sharp contrast to the 122 keys that were standard in the conventional midrange environment. For users of traditional non-programmable terminals who were used to the full set of 122 keys, moving to a PC or Thin Client can mean a big loss in production. Up to 36 new key combinations are required to perform tasks previously performed with single keystrokes on the traditional 122 key keyboards.
Although industry-standard PC/5250 122-key keyboards work well enough with a PC or Thin Client running embedded 5250 emulation software, they are not fully functional when the user attaches to Windows Terminal Server or Citrix. The keyboard, in these instances, functions only as a regular PC keyboard; typically the upper function keys do not work. The BOSaNOVA 122-key keyboard, however, works perfectly in both PC and thin client environments.
- Works flawlessly with both embedded and Citrix or Windows Terminal Server applications, since it also emulates 101-key keyboards
- The BOSāNOVA keyboard is driverless, enabling it to integrate smoothly into any operating system environment
- Simple keyboard map files are available for import to industry-standard TN5250e emulations, such as IBM Client Access and BOSāNOVA TCP/IP
- Map files can be modified to work with any manufacturer's thin client
- Windows 9x
- Windows Me
- Windows NT/2000/2003/XP
- Terminal Server 2000 and 2003
- Windows 7 and Windows 8
Ask us about our 3270 keyboard layout.
For more information please contact us at 866-865-5250 or email@example.com